前几天，碧梨抛弃了自己标志性的一头黑绿发色，带着金发在ins上回归了。短短几个小时就收获了1100万的赞，更是破了ins的官方短时间点赞记录。Hashtag “pinch me” 也一举成为ins当天的热流。
上一次发生这样的热潮还是18年赛琳娜·戈麦斯(Selena Gomez) 26岁生日的游艇趴照片，仅用13分钟就达到了百万点赞。再之前保持INS点赞记录的是碧昂丝(Beyoncé)。在2017年2月的时候，作为INS流量的官方女王，她首次公布的自己双胞胎照片，在12个小时之内，达到了七百万的点赞量。
GRE题目例题 | 填空：
1. It would be imprecise to characterize her scholarship as (i)_____: though her etymological discussion is necessarily esoteric, there is nothing (ii)_____ about the conclusions she derives from it.
A. derivative D. obscure
B. arcane E. controversial
C. careless F. innovative
2. Agencies responsible for protecting natural resources too often issue permits allowing exploitation of those resources, a process that remains _____ given that agencies have become experts at masking their decisions in the scientific terms.
GRE题目例题 | 填空
1. In establishing that the dust she had observed constitutes two percent of the mass in the quadrant, the astronomer showed that the dust’s extreme visual prominence _____ its relatively minor contribution to the total mass of the region.
2. The limitations of human attention cause us to miss much of what goes on around us. The real problem here is that we are often (i)_____ these limitations: we think that we see the world as it really is, but our ostensibly reliable visual experience (ii)_____ striking mental (iii)_____.
A. impatient with D. belies G. feats
B. unaware of E. unifies H. images
C. distracted by F. dispels I. lapses
GRE题目例题 | 阅读
1. A sunset, the poet asserted, is beautiful in part because it is _____: fleeting and never to be repeated.
2. Compared with their parties, politicians are ______: they are considerably less enduring than the organizations in which they function.
GRE题目例题 | 阅读
1. The governor might conceivably find a genuine resolution to the budgetary dilemma, but she may be tempted to engage in a deception: a _____ exercise in fiscal prudence.
2. British critics covering African American musicians performing in London in the 1910s had little idea how to distinguish what was authentic African American music from what was _____, but they knew such a distinction existed.